What ive been up to
what I've been up to..
Hai it's nai. Ive been superrr busy since the last blog post and im currently at work so this blog might be ugly as hell idk. So first lets start with the small stuff. I've changed my ipad, phone and laptop to be ocean themed, i fricken love the ocean, as per my last post, but its summer so why not embrace the ocean and its gifts a little more. My favorite animal is a whale shark and ill make a whole blog post about that soon, as well as more posts about H20 and more ocean themed tv shows and movies.
But anyway back to the new..well new, news. I am buying a pc soon it'll be white and blue ocean themed. I already bought and am using the keyboard i bought and its so cutee. I put a little whale shark onto the screen in the keyboard. The keyboard has a little screen on it. its an Aula S75? I think.
I took the picture the wrong way but look how cute. I wanted a cute pink theme but i thought it'd get annoying after a while so i went with a more neutral white and blue theme.
Ill show yall the cute whale shark gif i put on it too. I might change the gif to a different ocean gif, maybe a seashell. It'll be cute if i buy some seashell keycaps too, i wonder if it exists idk.
The next smaller update is i bought a cute whale shark and shark themed bed set, its blue and white ofc and the front has different kinds of sharks on it. My last set was pink and black, as you can probably tell, i love pink with my whole heart but it just gets old after a while honestly.
The bed set came in a cute little stripped baggy and is sooooo cute.
ima change my wholeeee room to be a mix of things i like and the ocean. I might even turn my shells into a jewelry holder! But it is now time for the big big news, I finally got a new job ! YAY! I work inside a Kohls within a Sephora. I know literally nothing about makeup and have been learning for the past few days but im so excited. Ill be able to learn makeup and how to put it on.
Like this is so fun to learn about but omg how do you guys put this on everyday,., it must be a calming ritual to do but i cant imagine the cost of it all. I get a whole 30 % discount on everything in the store so im excited to try out new products.
But anyway, thats my life update rant. Ill be back to talk about um something else soon.
_ Bye, from Nai!

omg have you tried the DIY whale shark??? it can be made out of cardboard and it would be SOO cute for your wall!!
ReplyDelete